Monday, December 31, 2007

Same old lang syne

(R.I.P., Dan Fogelberg)

BrambleDirt is still on a holiday hiatus... houseguests come and go, we travel and return, rinse, repeat. I briefly considered doing a year-end "2007 in Brambleton" recap, but honestly, I just can't wrap my head around it right now. Just have a safe and happy New Year's Eve, and BrambleDirt will return in 2008 with more neighborhood news than you can shake a stick at.

Also wanted to mention that the first shop (aside from the Fox Cinemas) has opened up at the southern end of BTC Phase II. The Next Step is owned by Chris Montague, a member of the family that owns the Montague & Son comfort shoe empire. The Next Step carries Birkenstock, Dansko, Mephisto, Keen, Crocs, and other brands. Chris seems really excited about being in Brambleton, so I hope a lot of you check out his store! I will definitely be getting some Birks repaired there soon.

No comments: